To celebrate the greatest show on turf, we’re giving our followers the chance to win £50 in Bet Credits by predicting the #bet365LongShot for each day of Cheltenham Festival 2019.
To be in with a chance of winning the prize, simply tweet @bet365 or comment on our Facebook post with the horse you think will be the longest priced winner during each day's live televised racing on ITV – including the #bet365LongShot hash-tag.
All correct entries will be added to our random prize draw.
Example entry: '@bet365 I'm picking Thistlecrack as my #bet365LongShot for a chance to win £50 in Bet Credits.'
Along with this great competition, we've got a wide range of betting opportunities available for Cheltenham Festival 2019.
#bet365LongShot Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be 18+ and follow @bet365 on Twitter or Like the bet365 page on Facebook.
- Entrants must have a fully verified bet365 account in order to claim a prize.
- One entry per customer, per iteration of the competition.
- Entries will be accepted up until 5 minutes before the scheduled time of the first live race on ITV.
- Entries require the #bet365LongShot hash-tag and one clear prediction to be valid.
- Prices will be determined by the last prices offered pre-race by bet365.
- Winning entry will be determined by the horse who wins at the longest price for each day’s televised racing on ITV at Cheltenham.
- One winner will be picked via a random draw to win £50 in Bet Credits.
- The winner will be announced after the conclusion of each days racing at Cheltenham.
- If there are multiple correct answers (including across multiple races, if the SP of 2+ winners is the same), all correct entries will be placed into a random draw and one winner will be announced.
- Bet Credits can be used on any sport.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable. Any returns from Bet Credits stakes will be added to your Withdrawable Balance but Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
- bet365 may withhold or withdraw prizes if it has reasonable grounds to believe that a single user is operating more than one Twitter account to submit more than one entry for a question.
- Please ensure that your tweet can be viewed by bet365 (we cannot see posts from Protected Accounts).
- bet365's decision is final.