Fancy a chance at winning £25 in Bet Credits throughout The Ashes this winter? It’s as simple as letting us know if a batsman will score a century or not!
Throughout the series, we’ll be tweeting when half centuries are scored. At this point, we’ll ask you whether the batsman will go on to hit a century or not. Simply let us know using the hashtag #50to100 alongside Yes or No and you could be in with a chance of winning.
Once the batsman either scores his century or is dismissed, we’ll draw one lucky winner to win £25 in Bet Credits.
Example entry: “#50to100 Yes”
- Entrants must be 18+ and follow @bet365 on Twitter.
- Entrants must have a fully verified bet365 account in order to claim a prize.
- One entry per customer, per iteration of the competition.
- Entries require the #50to100 hash-tag and one clear prediction to be valid.
- Entries close 30 minutes after the competition is launched.
- One winner will be picked via a random draw to win £25 in Bet Credits.
- Bet Credits can be used on any market or sport.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable. Any returns from Bet Credits stakes will be added to your Withdrawable Balance but Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
- Please ensure that your tweet can be viewed by bet365 (we cannot see posts from Protected Accounts).
- bet365's decision is final
- bet365 may withhold or withdraw prizes if it has reasonable grounds to believe that a single user is operating more than one Twitter account to submit more than one entry for a question.