Australia striker Nathan Burns insists he isn't being side-tracked by Chinese club Shanghai Shenhua's attempts to sign him during the Asian Cup.
Shanghai have tabled a bid with his club Wellington Phoenix, and are believed to have offered him $2.5million per year to sign with them.
They turned their attentions to the 26-year-old last week after being rejected by Tomi Juric of Western Sydney, who are 1/1 to finish in the A-League top six.
But their desire to get the deal done inside the transfer window means it's something Burns has to deal with while he's playing for Australia in the Asian Cup.
Burns, who leads the A-League goals chart with 10 this season, will remain with the Socceroos until the end of the tournament after they beat China 2-0 in Brisbane in their quarter-final on Thursday.
They will either play in the third place play-off in Newcastle on 30th January or the final in Sydney the following day.
Wellington boss Ernie Merrick, whose side are 1/1 to win the Grand Final, said earlier this week he expected a decision to be finalised in the next few days.
That may be optimistic, though, as the player insists he is keeping his focus firmly on the Asian Cup.
Burns said: "There's a bit of interest but it's a long way off anything. This tournament is my focus; what happens after this tournament, obviously it's a little while away yet.
"It's good to have interest, but my main focus is this team. If you are playing well there's always going to be interest, that's part of it."
Meanwhile, Australia are 5000/1 to win the 2018 World Cup, with holders Germany 12121/1 and England 40/1.
Don't forget, all of the fantastic markets we have to offer, including In-Play betting, can be accessed on mobile or tablet with bet365 On The Move.
View all Soccer betting