Belotti pledges Torino stay
Italy international striker Andrea Belotti insists that he will remain at Torino next season, despite reported interest from a number of top European clubs.
The 23-year-old frontman has been linked with several English Premier League sides, but Belotti is adamant that he is not yet ready to move on, having signed a contract running until 2021 last summer.
Let the Granata fans know, I am definitely staying.Andrea Belotti
Belotti told Tuttosport: "Of course I am staying, I want to remain at Torino. In fact, I will stay at Torino next season.
"Let the Granata fans know, I am definitely staying."
Belotti is the leading scorer in Serie A so far this season and broke into the Italian national team set-up in August of last year, since when he has scored three goals in six appearances.
He can be backed at 40/1 to finish the season as top goalscorer in the Italian top-flight, with Edin Dzeko 1/8 and Gonzalo Higuain 4500/1.
Meanwhile, Roma defender Kostas Manolas believes that team-mate Radja Nainggolan should move on in the summer, as he has the potential to play for an elite European club.
The pair came face-to-face on Saturday when Greece drew 1-1 with Belgium in a World Cup qualifier, with Manolas talking up the potential of the all-action midfielder.
He told Mediaset Premium: "Nainggolan doesn't like the rain, but he is among the best midfielders in the world and has to get accustomed to that too if he wants to play in the best teams.
"He can do it, because he's a phenomenon. Let's be honest, we (Roma) are not up to the standard of Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Real Madrid."
View all Soccer betting