Pick the Premier League #AnytimeOutsider & win £50!
Think you know your Premier League Goalscorers? Follow @bet365 on Twitter & you could win £50* by picking out this week's #AnytimeOutsider!
To enter the competition, just tweet us a Premier League player you think will score in the next round of fixtures. If your player scores at the longest pre-match Anytime Goalscorer odds, you'll win a prize.
Example entry: "I'm picking Daniel Agger as my #AnytimeOutsider for a chance to win £50 @bet365!"
The top prize for each round of fixtures will be £25. If no one picks out the #AnytimeOutsider, the prize will roll over to the next round of Premier League fixtures.
*This weekend's prize is a rollover.
|May 11th-12th||Phil Bardsley (16/1) v Southampton|
|May 3rd-4th||John O'Shea (14/1) v Stoke City|
|April 27th-29th||Emmerson Boyce (12/1) v Tottenham / Danny Rose (12/1) v Aston Villa|
|April 21st-23rd||Billy Jones (10/1) v Newcastle / Ryan Bennett (10/1) v Reading|
|April 13th-14th||Michael Turner (16/1) v Arsenal|
|April 6th-8th||Phil Jagielka (14/1) v Tottenham / Matthew Lowton (14/1) v Stoke|
|March 30th-April 1st||John Terry (15/2) v Southampton|
|March 16th-17th||Davide Santon (18/1) v Wigan|
|March 9th-10th||Jan Vertonghen (8/1) v Liverpool|
|March 2nd-4th||Per Mertesacker (14/1) v Spurs|
|February 23rd-25th||Maynor Figueroa (12/1) v Reading|
|February 9th-10th||Adrian Mariappa (20/1) v Stoke|
|February 2nd-3rd||Gary Caldwell (10/1) v Southampton|
|January 29th-30th||Ryan Shawcross (17/2) v Wigan / James McArthur (17/2) v Stoke|
|January 19th-21st||Ben Davies (12/1) v Stoke|
|January 12th-13th||Nemanja Vidic (9/1) v Liverpool|
|January 1st-2nd||Joey O'Brien (12/1) v Norwich / Russell Martin (12/1) v West Ham|
|December 29th-30th||John O'Shea (16/1) v Tottenham Hotspur|
|December 26th||James Perch (22/1) v Man Utd|
|December 22nd-23rd||Patrice Evra (11/1) v Swansea|
|December 15th-17th||Jimmy Kebe (11/2) v Arsenal|
|December 8th-10th||Sebastien Bassong (14/1) v Swansea / Steven Whittaker (14/1) v Swansea / Ryan Nelsen (14/1) v Wigan|
|December 1st-3rd||Sebastien Bassong (11/1) v Sunderland|
|November 27th-28th||Aaron Lennon (5/1) v Liverpool|
|November 24th-25th||Sebastien Bassong (18/1) v Everton|
|November 17th-19th||Carlos Cuellar (18/1) v Fulham|
|November 10th-11th||Steven Caulker (14/1) v Man City|
|November 3rd-5th||Kaspar Gorkss (11/1) v QPR|
|October 27th-28th||Michael Turner (14/1) v Aston Villa|
|October 20th-21st||William Gallas (14/1) v Chelsea|
|October 6th-7th||Jose Fonte v Fulham / Jonny Evans v Newcastle (Both 10/1)|
|September 29th-October 1st||Jan Vertonghen (9/1) v Man Utd|
|September 22nd-23rd||Laurent Koscielny (18/1) v Man City|
|September 15th-17th||Daniel Fox (16/1) v Arsenal|
|September 1st-2nd||Winston Reid (12/1) v Fulham|
|August 25th-26th||Martin Skrtel (10/1) v Man City|
|August 18th-20th||Steven Davis (10/1) v Man City|
Don't forget, our fantastic Euro Soccer Bonus applies on accumulator bets placed on the Premier League + a host of other top domestic leagues across Europe!
Anytime Outsider Terms and Conditions:
- Entrants must follow @bet365 on Twitter
- One entry per customer, per round of Premier League fixtures (for competition purposes, only the Saturday to Monday games count)
- Entries require the #AnytimeOutsider hash-tag to be valid
- The Anytime Outsider will be determined using the Results section bet365 on bet365 Extra
- Own goals do not count
- In the event of a dead-heat, prizes will be split between the winners (minimum £5 prize to be awarded)
- If no winner, the prize will rollover to following round of fixtures
- Entries must be received 5 minutes before the first fixture, each round
- The winners will be announced after the conclusion of the Premier League fixtures, each round
- bet365 reserve the right to withhold or withdraw prizes at its own discretion (e.g. if a single user is suspected of creating multiple Twitter accounts to enter competitions)
- bet365 decision is final
View all Soccer betting